In which you can help me win a competition!
Recently, what with the promotion concerned with the new eBook, I’ve been busy writing lots of lovely guest posts for other blogs, all about China. They’ll soon make it onto my Portfolio page, but as they’re pretty new I wanted to make sure you got the chance to find and read them, as I’m really happy with them!
BUT FIRST – HELP ME WIN A COMPETITION!
1. Firstly, I need to ask for some help. I’m entering the ExpatsBlog Awards 2013, where I am also looking to win a blog award for China as well. I know many of you have already commented on my blog listing, which is great, but if you haven’t already, and want to say a few words, please be my guest! As part of the competition there’s also a writing entry, which I’d also like some comments on too.
Before I give you the link, a quick note about comments as the ExpatsBlog site has had a recent overhaul:”We will be requiring a minimum of 10 words per comment. Also, any first-time commenters will be sent an email to verify their email address before their comment is moved to the moderation queue.”So a couple of steps but I’d really, really appreciate it! My written entry can be found HERE, wish me luck and pretty please a few comments would be awesome too BEFORE 20TH DECEMBER 9PM GMT!
2. Now to other articles I’ve written recently. First one is “Top 5 things to do in Fujian, China” on TraveloCafe. Take a look and leave a comment!
4. I also did a post for Erin over at Travel with Bender, about Lin Yutang, the Chinese writer. She’d posted one of his quotes on her Facebook page and I responded wanting to write an article about him. Check it out HERE!
5. Another post I did recently was fro Audrey over at That Backpacker. She has taught English in South Korea and recently did a FAQ list for Korea – I provided her with one for China.
6. Finally, I did a post about awesome Chinese food for FlipNomad. My mouth waters just looking at my pictures!